TERMS & CONDITIONS
Delivery of orders are subject to adherence to the following:
- Your address falling in the defined delivery area of the nearest restaurant.
- The delivery address being mapped to the nearest restaurant that delivers in your area.
- Availability of the restaurant online.
- In case the delivery locality is not listed in the restaurant locator, delivery of orders cannot be placed; however, you may choose to pick up your order from the nearest Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant.
- Min bill value for online ordering is Rs 150 inclusive of taxes.
- Delivery area may change without prior notice.
- Delivery time is from 11 am to 11 pm.
- No guarantee of expected delivery time and can vary from order to another.
- Order can be placed only on items listed on the online ordering system.
- Packing Charges of Rs 20 + applicable taxes will be charged on every delivery order.
- All prices mentioned are in Rupees and are exclusive of all applicable taxes except for restaurants in Maharashtra.
- Prices are subject to change without prior customer notice.
- Prices of products on online ordering may differ from the prices being charged when ordered in restaurant.
- Actual product may vary from the image shown on website.
- The menu is displayed as per the availability of the menu items in the mapped restaurant
- In case certain menu items are not listed in the menu page, the particular restaurant does not carry those items in the menu.
- Online ordering menu may differ from the menu served in the restaurant.
- Menu may change without any prior notice to the customers.
- In case of non-availability of ordered product at the mapped restaurant, the order would not be executed. The order will be confirmed by the nearest restaurant over a phone call.
Only coupons mentioned as valid for online ordering will be accepted. Not all coupons from any print material of Dunkin’ Donuts will be accepted.
- Complete code has to be punched in the coupon section for availing the coupon.
- The coupon code is not case sensitive.
- The coupon may not work if the conditions defined in the coupon details are not fulfilled in the order.
- Dunkin’ Donuts holds the right to accept or reject any coupon without giving any reason whatsoever.
- The coupons are valid for specified period only and will not be accepted after the expiry of the validity period.
- The guest must handover the coupon that is entered in the coupon section while placing the order to the delivery person; otherwise the order will be cancelled.
- Coupons cannot be clubbed with any other offer / scheme
- Coupons are not applicable on packaged food or beverage
- Please announce the coupon and coupon code to the order taker while placing the order
- Cut and hand over coupon to the delivery person while taking the delivery
- Only one coupon is valid per order
- All coupons have limited validity
- Offer valid only in participating restaurants
PROCESS OF ONLINE ORDERING
- You can place the order as a new guest or an existing guest.
- In case you are an existing guest, you can log in right on the home page or choose to login at the time of checkout.
- In case you have forgotten your password, you may either check your registration confirmatory mail sent at the time of registration or reset password. Details will be sent to your registered mail id.
- In case you are a new guest, you can register yourself with Dunkin’ Donuts or order as guest with mandatory information like mobile number, name and delivery address at the time of checkout.
- Post registration, customers will get a confirmatory mail with password and other account information.
Building an Order
- Select the City and delivery location from the drop down menu and start ordering.
- In case the delivery location is not listed, no orders will be taken and no deliveries can happen.
- Selection of Menu items
- In case of logged in, you can select from previously ordered items.
- For building new orders, select any category from the menu page.
- It takes you to the Burger screen by default. You can explore different menu items by clicking on the category tab on top.
- Post selection of your favorite items, you can add the box to the bag.
- At any point of time before checkout, you can make changes to the item selected, the item selection, the number of units selected and so forth.
- As soon as you add an item to the bag, you will see the tax inclusive price of the item and the packing charges of Rs 20 + applicable taxes added to the bag.
- You can click the CHECKOUT button to move to the CHECKOUT page.
- Post providing all the mandatory information like mobile number, Name and delivery address, you can place the order by choosing either of the following payment options.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking
- Cash on Delivery
- In case of online payment options, you will be redirected to the payment gateway to complete your transaction
- Once your payment is successful your order will be processed
- If your payment is not successful, you will be asked to try again
- If after 3 trials your payment is not successful, you will be redirected to the order confirmation page for you to choose some other payment option.
- On successful completion of order, you will land on the final page where you would receive your order number and bill details. Order details will be mailed to the customer email id and a Dunkin’ representative will call up the customer to confirm the order.
MODIFY/CANCEL THE ONLINE ORDER
- The online order once placed cannot be modified or cancelled either through the website or offline by calling the restaurant.
- However you can get updated on the status of the order by calling the restaurant directly.
- In case the order, which is paid through credit card/debit card/net banking, is cancelled due to non-availability of the ordered product at the restaurant, the amount will be returned by reversing the transaction by Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant. The same would reflect in the next credit card/debit card/net banking, statement.
- Dunkin’ Donuts will use reasonable efforts to deliver the items ordered on the online ordering system to customers no later than 45 mins.
- There could however be exceptional cases where delivery time may get delayed on account of acts of government authorities, acts of God, non cooperation of third parties or other reasons beyond the control of Dunkin’ Donuts.
- In case of cancellation or non-fulfillment of order the online payment done will get refunded in 4-7 days.
- In some cases, it may go up to 30 days depending on the bank cycle.